Google
Click-here for a FREE copy of Emotional Free Trading E-book Increase your sales by 100% GUARANTEED! CLICK HERE

Thursday, May 03, 2007

10 Commandments of Trading

1) I will not trade every day just because I feel I have to.

2) I will develop a proven trading system, and realize that one bad trade does not negate the system.

3) I will set profit targets, and will take those profits when they are achieved. I will not change targets in an effort to create ‘just a little more’ profit.

4) I will not let emotions sway my trading decisions.

5) I will approach trading as if it is a business. I will be strategic and logical.

6) I will keep a trading journal, and note when and why my analysis failed and succeeded. I will review the journal weekly.

7) I will not fight the market. I will capitalize on whichever direction the market is going.

8) I will take small losses rather than let them become large losses.

9) I will become an expert in one area of trading and I will master every detail particular to that area.

10) I will invest in my success, whether it be seminars, books, or other education.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home